Intel/Dell Technology Roadmap Seminar December 16
Contact: Paul Redfern
Cell: (607) 227-1865
FOR RELEASE: December 1, 2009
ITHACA, N.Y. – As part of the Cornell Center for Advanced Computing (CAC) Seminar Series, CAC will be hosting an Intel and Dell Technology Roadmap Seminar for Cornell faculty and staff on Wednesday, December 16 at 655 Frank H.T. Rhodes Hall.
The agenda is:
- 12:00 – Grab Lunch (Compliments of Intel/Dell), Welcome, and Introductions
- 12:30 – Intel Enterprise Server Technology Roadmap
- 1:15 – Dell Enterprise Technology Roadmap
- 1:50 – Intel Client Roadmap
- 2:30 – Dell Client Roadmap
- 3:00 – Dell Printer Roadmap
- 3:30 – Wrap Up and Additional Q&A
CAC Seminar Series attendance/seating is limited. Please RSVP to Pat Welch to reserve your seat.
The Cornell University Center for Advanced Computing (CAC) is a leader in high-performance computing system, application, and data solutions that enable research success. As an early technology adopter and rapid prototyper, CAC helps researchers accelerate scientific discovery. CAC is funded by Cornell University, the National Science Foundation, and other leading public agencies, foundations, and corporations. For additional information, visit www.cac.cornell.edu.